Friday, December 01, 2006

Okay, Sorry. Christmas Time Is Here!

Well, I actually feel a little bit into the Holiday Spirit this year. Last night I went to the tree lighting ceremony on Boston Common. It was great. We counted down the 10 seconds before the tree lit up, and when it did, the lights were beautiful. They had a small fireworks array that shot up from near the base of the tree, and all I could think about was,

"I hope the tree catches on fire so it'd be a real 'lighting' ceremony"

Obviously that did not happen.

For those of you who don't know, our tree is given to Boston every year by Nova Scotia for their help and aid after the 1917 explosion of a ship which killed 1,900 people. Pretty aweful stuff.

Some of you have been eagerly awaiting my christmas list, and well, here is the latest version. I'm trying to think of more cheap things to add, but it's hard sometimes, because I already can buy the cheap stuff.

View the list here: http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifChristmas Wish List

It is also viewable on the sidebar at any time.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you updated your wish list on my birthday.. speaking of birthdays. it was really sweet what you did for our little sis (how come i didn't get in on that action?) just kidding.