Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Quick Note...

People have often talked about "The Changing Face of Emerson College" --regarding the 'new' type of student that Emerson accepts.

I always used to say it was poppy-cock, but today I realized it must be true--because in previous years there would be many windows decorated with Christmas lights, but tonight I only counted FOUR ROOMS with visible Christmas lights (including my room), in a building with almost 750 students.

Emerson students are creative, fun people, but I guess the new Emerson students don't have time to be festive. Oh well.

3 comments:

Jonny Paula said...

We were talking about this today in the EIV office, about how EIV has much less enrollment because Jackie is accepting GPA 4.0 kids, and not the pro-active emo kids we once had.

msevangeline said...

We're not allowed to put things in our windows. Not because of the school's policy but the city's policy.

Anonymous said...

I always like your posts, keep up the great work!