Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sweet! Papers! Awesome! GME! Computers!

Right, so I thought that I would slam out a quick post while killing some time in the news room as they try to figure out why our video feed is not being received. I just found out that we were the ones originating the bars and tone, but that's a Tim M. problem. Anyway, I'm all well, considering that I went to bed around 2:30am with another half a page to go. Then I got up as 7am to do GME. Because even though I want to quit, I actually do enjoy my time on the set. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

So anyway, my paper was about the Gestalt Theory of Perception, and I jad to have a 4-6 page, 10 source paper. It's not that that is hard to do, per se, but I am very bad with science paper, and I hate them. I think it's because at the level I am writing, all I am really able to do is rehash what everyone has already said. I mean, optimally I would try to draw a conclusion that is original and critical, etc, but that's so hard, especially at 2am. So I decieded I'd try and finish it in the morning.

That's all for now, I've got a show to work on!

1 comment:

David Horne said...

Yeah, rehashing what everyone else has already said is incredibly frustrating. Sure you might learn what everyone else has learned, but gain a better understanding when your able to come to your own conclusion