Friday, January 26, 2007

In Maine, At Work With My Sister

So I'm in Maine, and since everyone I know here is either in college or working today, I had nothing to do. So I decided to go with my sister Sarah to work. She works for a guy who owns an leases properties in Maine, and has an office in City Center, in portland. It's really a neat office. I'm sort of helping out in an attempt to save myself from boredom. Even though I wouldn't mind helping... it's like take your brother to work day.

Oddly enough, I saw The Devil Wears Prada for the first time the other night, and enjoyed it. Both Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway give excellent preformances, (although I feel like Hathaway is playing the same type of character that she played in "The Princess Diaries"

NOTE- I didn't post this entry until Feb 9th, because I forgot I had saved it as a draft.

No comments: