Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wow. Time Keeps On Slippin'

It's been about two weeks since I've posted because I've been that busy.

Life is going swell here in the Big Cranberry. Just kidding, that's a retarded nickname for Boston. But as I was saying, I've got more editing projects than I know what to do with. And as luck would have it, my G5 started having major issues with it's logic board (known as the motherboard on any other brand of computer) and so I have been without my G5 for almost a week. Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll be picking it up today.

I've got a sound project due next tuesday, a fine cut of a film due tuesday (after I got a week extension), two short videos for Jake Sasseville due this thursday night, and a commercial edit due for the Filmspotting Competition due Thursday at 6pm.

Great time to have your computer conk out, really, the best possible time.

Nonetheless, it was under warranty, so I don't have to pay for anything--I have that much to be thankful for.

I'm also 1st AD on a film, all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, leaving me just about zero time to get any of these projects done. My cinematography project needs to get filmed a week from today, and we still haven't storyboarded... we have equipment pickup at 9am next tuesday.

Wish me luck, because this is getting ridiculous.

No comments: