Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The Breakfast Club vs. American Teen

So I was given a gift subscription to Netflix! And while browsing and building my queue, I encountered a movie called American Teen. The cover art struck me as oddly familiar. And that's because it's a direct parody of The Breakfast Club, right down the the tagline.

TBC: "Five strangers with nothing in common, except each other"

AT: "They were five total strangers, with nothing in common, except the school they went to."

WTF? It seems that someone took a classic John Hughes film and modeled a "documentary" around it. I guess I have to watch it as see.

2 comments:

Jonny Paula said...

Dude - it's your fault John Hughes died... you started the "American Teen" curse.

Just watch Estevez will die next!

Anonymous said...

Check it out and let us know if we should waste our time. And check out my latest post, man.
Officer X. :)