Tuesday, March 22, 2005

You Know, I could easily do Two Big Posts A Week

If I spent my time during Master Control Babysitting to update the blog. So that's what I'm going to try and do.

So what am I up too? Well, Sunday night I stayed up late writing a 5 minute informative speech on Geocaching and a five page rough draft of a research paper, both which were due monday. They both turned out pretty well.

I helped my friends in suite 724 make a really short film for the Digital Media Show which is coming right up. It was pretty fun--the concept was to create this illusion that their was someone coming into my room in the middle of the night, and I get really scared, but it turns out that the strange noises I'm hearing is just my room mate on the lower bunk... um... well, you get the idea. It's a pretty funny gag, but I don't know what we are going to do with it.

Today I only have one class, but I have to work and then edit a package for Good Morning Emerson for Thursday. I'd edit it tommorow, but I have voulenteered to be a camera operator for this shoot that we are doing from 4 to 10pm tommorow, so I don't have any time. Oh well.

I know that my posts aren't as good as they used to be. But that's also because I am no trying enough or spending enough time on them. I guess that's the way it is.

Well, GME is over, so I am going to go. I'll try to be better and write more later. Adios.

No comments: