Saturday, June 04, 2005

No, I'm Not Dead! I've Just Been Busy!

So anyway, I just wanted to say a quick hello to all my friends, especially those in the Burg. I know I didn't get to see everyone, and I'm really sorry about that. It's been crazy, I've been working at HHS, helping my mom around the house, and chillin' with as many homies as I can, but sadly, it's time for me to leave again, to go to maine and earn lots of money for that bank account draining phenomena known as higher education. Right? Right. Dooley and I are going to hang out a little today, possibly placing a Geocache on the outside of town.

Also, this article about a 15-Pound Hamburger was brought to my attention. I thought I'd mention this for my friends Joe and J-Pizzle who have shared the "Big Irish" experience with me at Bennigans in Boston. You guys think we could do it? I dunno. ;)

I've played three games of Risk since I got here, and lost two out of three, but had a great time. I've also helped build the new HHS "Ezra A. Horne Memorial Broadcast Studio" from the ground up. It is going to be SOOO cool. I can't wait to see what they do with the awesome facility Seth Stratford and I designed and build for them.

Well, I'm probably leaving for Maine tommorow morning (Sunday, 5th) so If you want to stop by between know and then, feel free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys think we could do it?

No, I don't think any of us individually could do it... yes, even Joe couldn't handle that.

However, between the three of us, that's only 5 pounds each... nah, that'd still be a stretch. Bring Dan into the equation and we might be able to do it with the four of us. That's a huge burger though.

Oh, and glad to hear about all that other stuff you mentioned, let me know how that goes.