Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm Certainly Not Dead, I Really Promise!

It's not that I've been too busy to post, or that I haven't had anything to post about... but, I've just, well...

Okay, I've been lazy.

It would take a long time to re-establish and write about everything that has happened recently, but I will try to sum up.

I work almost all the time now between the North Face Outlet in Freeport, and Trish and Alex concession stand.

On July 27th, I went to Lancaster, NH and attending Michael Badnarik's Constitution class, and I got a picture, and an autographed copy of his book. It was amazing and I learned a whole lot and it was absolutely FASCINATING.

Then I went down to Weirs Beach, NH and hung out with Joe Collesano, Becka and Pizzle (Jonathan) and did all kinds of sweet things, like riding a jet ski, motorboating, swimming, visiting arcades, chillin' out, more swimming, going to the drive in and seeing a double feature, (Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and The Island), jumpstarting Pizzle's car when it died during the second movie. (I'd never done that before.) and I also went to an ice cream bar, (with free toppings! It was awesome)

I was really sad that it was time to go home, but I was super glad to have all that fun before going into august with all this work.

I could probably go into more detail, but I don't want to. Just wanted to reassure everyone of my sanity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sanity? If it is, what is insanity then?

Anonymous said...

That's good to hear after your last post of "I'm Going To Die" and taking so long we thought it just might have happened!

Anonymous said...

I hear no mention of you lovely birthday dinner experience=(