Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hot Hot Heat

I'm a damn fool.

I was warned not to remove my window A/C Unit from my room last week. But it was so cool, it felt like fall in New England, the leaves are starting to come down and there was a cool nip in the air.

Now I've been knocked back to reality by the high 90's weather we've been experiencing this week. I'm toughing it out though--I didn't use my A/C much this summer anyway, because I'd just sit in front of the fan. It's like the 3 summers I lived with Tanner in his miserably hot bedroom in the building on Lisbon Street. I survived then, I can surely handle this.

It's weird because I've gotten used to the progression of going to sleep on top of the covers with thee fan blowing over me on high, then waking up and getting under the covers, then waking up again and shutting the fan off, as the tempurature of the room drops throughout the night.

Whatever.

In other news, my dreams are getting strange, I'm feeling lonely, and I'm not being as good about what I eat, which has caused me to bounce back up to 271.5, from my recent low of 269. I guess it's to be expected when you eat lots of almonds, pumpkin pie, cookies, etc. It's just that lately I've felt hungry a lot... I need to be more diligent about walking with Joe every night. It takes time, but it's the only way to really get this weight off.

Anyway, just an update to say "Wassup".

No comments: