Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Not Dead, Just Working

--which is a good thing. It seems everyone I know who moved out here after me has had problems finding employment. (Especially employment relating to their field of study)

I'm glad, privileged, JOYOUS that I have a steady job that pays well--very well, in that I get overtime and double-time occasionally. It's a great company to work for and I'm growing a lot.

This weekend I've got some plans to hang with friends on Super Bowl Sunday, not to watch the game--more to hang out and watch the commercials--after all, three spots will have been personally QC'd by me (not that I was the only one doing it, might you)

Anyway, what else? Well, life limps along at subsonic speeds. I am still living in California, and loving the wonderful spring weather. :) I know, winter is like already over, and I'm totally fine with that.

I'm going to be taking my trip to Yosemite that I won on the Price Is Right in April, I've had the dates confirmed--now I just need to find someone to go with me...

Anyway, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm still here, would love to hear from you.

No comments: