Monday, January 12, 2009

Very Good Mortified Audition

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to flash a quick update saying that my Mortified audition on Sunday went really well. They said that they want me to come back again so we can get more in depth into my materials and really uncover the story that they want. They really liked the entries where I discuss my rivalry with Peter W, a friend who I was insanely jealous of--so that might get used.

I am really excited. They want me to attend the February show--on the guest list, mind you, to see what they are all about. I'm really hoping I get to perform in one of the shows.

Anyway, it's time to head off to start the work-week. Best wishes to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you've made me proud! You are amazing! I probably don't tell you that often enough! But you are! xxoo TA