Sunday, July 17, 2005

Best of Craigslist = Comedic Goldmine!

Oh man! So I was browsing Craigslist in search of a free or cheap computer desk, and I stumbled upon "The Best of Craigslist", and let me be the first to say--comedic GOLDMINE.

Here are some that I found particularly entertaining:

Keep your Big Smokey away from me
This one made me laugh because it reminds me of my friend Joe C. from Emerson... I could just see him being involved in something like this at our local 7-11.

Free Microwave of Mysteries!
This one is about someone trying to convince someone to take her broken mircowave.

Open letter to all Honda owners
I think everyone has had some stupid idiot pull up beside them in their "tricked out crap mobile" and try to race you. I know I have. This article points out how stupid that is.

Spare New York Please, Nasty Terrorists
Pretty funny letter explaining where the Terrorists could attack instead.

For Chrissakes, Can I Eat a F#%*ing Taco in Peace?
Bottom line: Taco Bell is gross and scetchy. But they are oddly good.

"Dear Red States..." A Letter From The Blue!
Pretty funny letter about why America wouldn't miss the red states if they left.

I'm post something personal soon, I promise. In the meantime, check out the Best Of Craisglist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ezra,

Did you find a desk?

I was given a nearly new Apple G3. Are they any good?

Do you have my E-addy? ;>

Jack Frost