Friday, September 29, 2006

Fall Is Coming

Well, Fall is coming.

I'm excited for it, but sad that it will soon be very cold.

It rained very very hard for about 5 minutes before clearing up. It is now sunny and almost completely dry. Rather impressive.

When the leaves start to change, I really want to take the D line out to Riverside, and the Red line out to the Ashmont-Mattapan high-speed shuttle. It's such a beautiful time in New England.

I've got 3 TV shows I'll be working on. I'm assistant directing Tube Talk and AfterHours, and if the auditions go well today, I'll be talent on the Gentlemen's Club.

This weekend I'll be turning in a script for Women in Motion and hopefully I'll get a chance to direct or DP or produce a film for them this year. If I can, I'll be on a film shoot every weekend.

Joe Collesano want's me to help him on his film two, and I probably will. I've got "The Hop" Tyler B's project, and hopefully more will be coming.

Editing jobs are rolling in as well. Stephen C. and Alex C. want me to edit the weekly podcasts of there VM498 Show. Hopefully I'll be able to do all of that and still edit the EDGE and Uppereast.com edits.

We'll see how it's all going soon enough.

No comments: