Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm Sick. Isn't that AWESOME?!?!

Seriously, the reason that I haven't updated in a while is because I've been sick and haven't done anything.

I am thankful that I got sick on the weekend so I actually have the opportunity to rest and get ligitimatly well. Of course, I've been sick since friday and it's monday now, and dispite my constant guzzling of fluids, avoiding of junk food, sleeping frequently, only leaving my room when I absolutely have to, I am still sick. But I think I am a little better.

It is snowing here in Boston, there are about 4-5 inches on the ground, and the weatherfolks are predicting that it'll keep coming down until Wednesday morning. I hope they are right, because I don't want to have to miss classes tommorow. Yeah, like I said, I bet I'm still not 100% well by tommorow. But I'm trying.

Realizing that you have to wait for some more forms before you can file your taxes is annoying because I want my refund so I can buy myself a digital camera. I really think I deserve one, and besides, it's part of my education--I'll be using it for media projects. We'll see.

I'm going to lay down some more, but hopefully I'll post again tommorow. If not, too bad, I'm sick and might not feel like it.

2 comments:

msevangeline said...

me sick too. it's icky.

Anonymous said...

It's about time! We-um been waiting every day for a blog from the man in Beantown an every day nothin'! Sorry to hear your sick-o. Get over it!
WE want to hear from you.;)