Sunday, February 27, 2005

Quick Update after my Radio Show

Just got back from my radio show on WECB (Emerson College, Boston) 99.9FM or channel 65 on your on campus TV and I wanted to make a quick update to assure you all that I am not dead. Just a heads up.

The radio show went well tonight, as we borrowed Becka's laptop to record the show in digital format directly to a harddrive.... however, her laptop is so archaic, that it ran out of space on it's 4 gig hard drive before the show was over. So it's a good thing we were rolling cassettes as back up, just in case.

If you are interested in listening to old episodes of my radio show "After Midnight" go to http://www.aftermidnight.cjb.net and download our show in a rather decent sounding .mp3 format. The file sizes are pretty managable too, as we split the show into one hour pieces AND encoded the .mp3 at 64kb instead of the standard 128kb.

If you don't understand that, don't worry, it doesn't matter, it just means that the file size is smaller.

So Maxx H. comes to visit tommorow and I audition for Evvy host... fun times straight ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a Evvy Host? Is that for a local Emerson Channal T.V. show??? Oh and I have a song I want you to check out, but i'll have to get back to you on that one...