Tuesday, April 19, 2005

He Who Hesitates is Lost.

I was online and I found a one-way ticket to Washington, D.C.'s Dulles for a total price of 54 dollars. INCREDIBLE. So I called and tried to make arrangements with the various people that I need to coordinate to get home safely, but the next day, the price had shot up to 72 dollars for the worst time, and 112 or so for the flight time I was trying to get.

It pisses me off so much. I should have just bought it. Argh.

Anyway, I'm in Master Control again, but I've got a "creative" project due on Wednesday that I haven't started, I've got to edit the Ladies Room Clip Reel, go hope teaching on Thursday, attend a ton of meetings, and finish the final draft of my 8 page (needs to be 12 page) research paper that is due friday. So I could be working on any number of those things right now, while sitting in Master Control, but instead I am updating here.

Seriously though, finding out that I am going to have to spend at least 100 dollars instead of 50 has ruined my day. I've got a class I don't want to go to, and then I'm going to go and sit EVVY office, and then I've got about 6 hours to create a project for tommorow. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you find that fare on http://www.flyi.com? Independance air is awesome. Very nice folks, good prices... You just have to watch the site, the prices go up and down.