Friday, May 06, 2005

A Promise Is A Promise

Actually, I never promised, but whatever. In a valient effort to post more regularly, I am just going to do a quick "what's goin' down" post.

Today I had more EVVY meetings, where we talked about framing and camera stuff, and at 3:20 I have an interview to talk about my plans within the organization for next year.

Hopefully tonight I will be able to go to the Pink Floyd laser light show at the Boston Museum of Science. That's the plan anyway. Well, wish me luck, more later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DSotM @ the MoS was hella tight.

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you... Thanks for the birthday wishes. ^_^ I would have called you back, but since I lost my last phone I no longer have your number... I'll have to get it from you again sometime.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Pehaps I'll see you when we both get back to the 'burg.