Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back In Boston

I wanted to call this post "Back In Beantown" but a friend of mine told me that no one who lives in or around Boston actually calls it Beantown. "But," I responded, "I am not from Boston!"

Anyway, I'm settled in for the most part, and I can already feel the weight coming down on my shoulders. I slept like a BABY last night, and slept all through my roommates alarm clock. I guess I'm having trouble adjusting to the way things work around here. Hopefully it won't last and I'll be back in the groove in no time.

Oh, by the way, if there is anything I hate, it's people who are to spineless to attack your character to your face. They must hid behind anonymity to say what they really feel.

Well I am Ezra Horne, and I could not care less what you think about me and my beliefs, "Bro Jake Larabee".

Now that that is out of the way, I'll say adeiu, and get some grub.

No comments: