I've made a decision.
I'm not going to live by "The Rules". I'm done letting other people deceide the things that I should or should not do. I've made a list, adapting "The Rules" of my friend Jon. I like them, and I will try to make a better effort to live by them.
20 Tips For Ezra To Live A More Fullfilling Life
1. Everyone Has Your Trust Until They Lose It
2. Get The Facts Straight
3. Don't Hesitate To Do What Is Right
4. Always Stand Up For What You Believe/Know Is Right
5. Believe In Yourself
6. Give The People What They Want--As Long As You Maintain Your Integrety
7. Take Nothing And No One For Granted
8. Hope For The Best, Plan For The Worst
9. Do Unto Others, As You Would Have Done To You
10. Enjoy Life
11. Don't Be Too Proud To Ask For Help
12. Do Your Best
13. Listen To The Promptings Of The Spirit/Your Conscience
14. Good Advice Is Worth Taking, BUT
15. You Are The Best Person To Determine Your Future
16. Never Bet More Than You Can Afford To Lose
17. Google It
18. Bathe Regularly And Use Soap
19. Love One Another
20. Trust In God, Whatever You Percieve Him To Be, That He Will Provide A Way
I feel good. I'm tired, and I'm worried about life, but it feels good to have what I've known in my head to be true all along down on paper.
Goodnight, God Bless.