Sunday, June 13, 2004

HURRAH! I'm now a college Freshman! Yes!

Well, as you can guess, I am incredibaly happy that I am out of High School. Right after graduation I went to Applebee's with my grandma, John, Ajenous (spelling?), my sisters Sarah and Katie, my brother David and my Mom. It was great to have all of us in the same place at once, but I sure wish my sister hadn't had to leave so soon afterwards, but I guess that's how it goes.

Anyway, I'm please to say that charles has linked me to his site, so go visit Charles site if you want too www.539days.com It's pretty sweet.

I'm so glad that my brother is here. We've been having a whole lot of fun--yesterday we went geocaching (www.geocaching.com) and I helped David (my brother) find three of the caches. He's the coolest brother because we are very similar, and we get along great--we both have never really lost our inner childhood.

The diploma that HHS gave looks really really nice! I love the fact that it has a sketch of the high school on it. (Those who have attended HHS know that that angle on the high school is the only one with does not show how screwed up our building is.) I received the "President's Acedemic Award" with my diploma, and I realized that it's too bad that Pres. Bush was in office when I graduated. I'd much rather have had a letter from Howard Dean or Jodie Foster. (That's a joke, folks).

Oh, back to Applebee's--that restaurant has some of the best food ever. It's really funny, because whenever some one asks me where I want to go out to eat, and I'm not concerned about money, I want to go to Applebee's. I feel awful sometimes because I feel like I should try some independant/local restuarants once an a while, but I don't. Their Fiesta Lime Chicken and their Santa-Fe Chicken Salad is the BOMB-DIGGITY. I guess this is the food paragraph. You all probably can understand why I am fat--I love food, and I love talking about it. The other unique food experience I had yesterday was at Franco's Pizza at the new Harrisonburg Crossing (next to Qdoba, another great restaurant), and let me tell you, they have the best pizza in town. I got the Baked Ziti pizza and a piece of veggie pizza and I was in heaven. Also, their's the added bonus of having a really nice authentically italian staff--the guy looked me in the eyes as I was leaving and said "You like?" (I said yes, very much) "You tell all of your friends, and I will see you next time okay?" It was like he was hypnotizing me or something, because I nodded and said, yes, I will definately come back, even though I am leaving for Maine in 4 days.

That's something odd about european people, is that they are really really intense, and especially italians--you know "Mancha mancha! eat eat!"

Anyway, if anyone want's to eat at Qdoba with me before Wednesday night, e-mail me or call me, because I need to get two more punches in my card before I can get a free meal--and I need to do that before I leave!

Wow, this is a long post, and I'm not even close to being done. I'm probably not going to post much this week, because I will be intensely chillin' with my bro bro (my affectionate term for my brother David) but I've also got to get packed, tune-up my truck, do craploads of stuff for my mom (you know, complete all those odd jobs she needs me for) before I leave.

So that's what's on my plate this week. Incedentally, I will be having another RISK(TM) Night Wednesday night before I leave for Maine and I have ONE spot left over---e-mail me and tell me if you want to play!

If you are a friend of mine, please please please feel free to tell all of my other friends that you know about this site, because I didn't get a chance to tell everyone before High School ended. (Wahoo, that sounds good to the ears)

To wrap things up, I'll comment on the fact that I have been reading FAR to many alternative media and conspiracy theory sites recently *for example, Ronald Reagan's death was faked because the US gov't had information that there would be a terrorist attack on 6/11 (makes sense, considering 9/11 and 3/11 in Spain) and that they needed an excuse to close down all the federal buildings without disclosing their information--so they said reagan died and closed them for "mourning". Wierd, but oddly enough makes some sense. Secondly, I want to comment that my cat has a BIG flea infestation, and we need to take him to the vet and get a perscription, because there are dozens of fleas on him, even with a flea collar AND giving him flea baths every other day.

Okay guys, that's your daily dose of Ezra Horne. I hope you enjoyed it.

Happy graduation, and God Bless you in your endevors, whatever they may be.

No comments: