Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Back to Normal?

I do believe that I am formally back to normal. Don't know what was going on earlier this week but I think I am out of it.

This week is CRAWLING by. It was 4 days ago that I was on a film shoot. It feels like weeks ago. I'm listening to James Taylor's "(I've Got to) Stop Thinkin' 'Bout That", and it is one rockin' jam.

I presented my group project today, all about Joe Collesano. He was in our group, and we decided to make a playful web community making fun of him. Please feel free to check it out. Joe - The Website "For the Joe in everyone's lives" [sic] Let me know what you think, either on the forum, or a comment here.

I've also updated my Christmas Wishlist which is back in web-page format, as my brother informed me that I could make a HTML web site in a txt file, then change the extension to html and it would work. Cool, huh?

My roommate is watching BET again. I swear if it's not on ESPN in this room it's on BET. It can get annoying, lets have a little variety.

My christmas tree looks very cool:

It makes me so happy when I look at it. It reminds me of joy and light.

Sorry that got a little sentimental. But I can't wait to be with my family for Christmas.

I'm being really disjointed today, but at least I am giving you line breaks to seperate the random thoughts.

I need to update my resume so that I can get a temp job over Christmas break. I think there is an Adecco branch around the 'burg somewhere.

Anyway, seeing as how it is only 5 days before I return, I need to pack, decide what I am bringing home and what not. It's going to be superful. Er, superfun.

That's it for now. Boy, that was a wierd post.

1 comment:

TRL said...

Final weeks of the semester tend to do that, it's something to do with the way you physiologically deal with stress I think.