Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I'm BACK in the BURG

Well, Christmas day has passed, and I am finally able to blog. Sorry for the delay, but before I was able to even connect to the internet I had to remove the LOADS of spyware, viruses and trojans from our home computer and THEN totally reinstall Windows XP to fix all of the corrupted registrys. Euch. I'm not even finished with the restoration process, but at least we can all check our e-mail again.

Anyway, Christmas was very good. I got DVD's (Godspell, Dr. Strangelove, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, The Volunteers, and Spaceballs) I also got a SWEET fireware harddrive from LaCie with 160GB of storage, as well as a DVD-R Burner (actually, it supports burning DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW) Also, I got a special cornflakes bowl and a tiny racecar, and the audiobook of Stephen King's "On Writing". I'm sure I've left something out, but whatever.

So I decided that I would update my blog really briefly while I waited for Dooley to come over. We are going to crash Hodgen's house and then head over to Regal Cinemas to the 10:05pm showing of "Ocean's Twelve". If you read this and feel up to it, you should meet us there.

What else is new--Oh, I fixed both of my mom's VCRs, which weren't displaying picture. It turns out the the video heads just needed to be swabbed down with a q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). I felt so smart.

My 1987 Toyota Pickup needed to be inspected and needed an oil change, so I got the oul change done at Wal-Mart and dropped it of at Richards Auto Service on Waterman Drive near Food Lion. The truck needs a new fuel pump and a window regulator.... we are still waiting on the prices.

GOT TO GO!

No comments: