Thursday, December 02, 2004

Super Hotttt!

Of course since I am writing early in the morning on a Thursday, I am watching from the Master Control Room at ECTV.

The main reason I felt inspired to write this post was to say how cool it is when things work beautifully.

What happened was the show begins at exactly 9am on Channel 56 & 3. The channel airs bulletin boards before that, with a live feed from the college radio station, WERS. The great this was right at 8:59:53 or so (about 7 seconds before nine,) the WERS people ended their news report with "This is WERS, Boston" and BAM the show took over. So it looked and sounded really sharp.

Well, it's impressive to me. They are doing a really good job today on GME. I haven't seen a show so crisp!

I don't have a Visual Arts class today, so I am probably going to go back to my dorm and relax or do homework.

TONIGHT I GET TO SEE THE LIFE AND DEATH OF PETER SELLERS. I am excited.

Oh, yesterday was pretty successful, we got a lot of promising stuff from restaurants and businesses. So fortunately we got a lot done in spite of the weather.

Well, have a great day all!

No comments: