Thursday, July 01, 2004

CHEAP AS FREE

I'm such a slusha, because I spend too much money when I am supposed to be saving! SAVING! SAVING! SAVING! *Throws a mini-tantrum*. I was at Sam's Italian Sandwich Shoppe today, (http://samsitalian.com) where my friend Tanner works, to pick him up, and I was hungary, and I thought, "I should buy an italian, because I'm hungary" but then I thought "NO! SAVE MONEY! You can get free food back at the house!" So I didn't buy an italian.

A quick side note to all you losers who have had the sorry, sorry existance to not know what an italian is, here is a brief description. It's like a submarine sandwich, except better and it's pretty exclusively a Maine thing. The usually have ham or salami, cheese, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and italian oil. If you want they will put greek or black olives on it and vinegar. MMMM. I love those things. If you are ever in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine, get an italian.

Anyway, I finished first four days of work, so I am really happy about that.

Saturday (today) after Tanner left to go to Massachusetts to visit his girlfriend, I met up with my grandma and she and I went to Wal-Mart and you bought me some stuff, including two fans for my room, because it gets so flippin' hot! Then we went grocery shopping for--she bought me about USD $80 of groceries, and it was super nice of her.

OH MAN CHARLES, it's the funniest thing, because there is a chain of supermarkets called "Shaw's Supermarket"! I couldn't help but laughing histerically when I went inside and over the self checkouts it said "Shaw's Self-Checkout"! I'll try and take a picture of it and send it to you, if I can.

My grandma and my sister Sarah paired up and let me get a really nice cell-phone. It has a camera in it and a color screen, and it folds! YEAH!

So I'm really happy right now, because I have a job, a car, my grandma bought me a bunch of groceries and a phone!

I'M MOVIN' ON UP!

No comments: