Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I'll Be Calling Yooooooooooouuuuuuu...

Oh BOY!  More Slim Whitman goodness is here to stay!  I was listening to this classic American artist and his song "Indian Love Call" which you might know as the song in "Mars Attacks" which causes the aliens' heads to explode.

Anyway, it's a riot.

So it's been a while since I've posted, but I've been so busy/tired that I've not had a good time with which to blog.  And don't get me wrong or anything, but there is nothing like an old fashion text post to talk about your day.  It's harder to compose all you thoughts for an audio post.

If you know my sister, she's jumped on the blogging bandwagon and started her own site, at http://www.katiedidnt.blogspot.com.  Have a blast!  She's got some pretty cool poetry up there, too.

I wish I knew how everyone was doing. I feel like I sit here day after day after day posting about the everyday drivel of my life, whereas I know nothing about the rest of you! 

Emma K. got her AP Test scores already, and aparently got a 4.  I can't wait to find out what I did on my AP Spanish and my AP English Lit & Como tests.  Maybe I'll suprise even me.

In closing, life has been pretty darn good.  Other than the fact that I am tired a lot, I'm really happy to be here in Maine and all that goodness.  For a HILARIOUS laugh, visit "Feel Great" It's an ad for Nutra-Grain Breakfast bars which was made by Turnpike Films to show what their capabilities were for potential clients.  In other words, it's never been on the air.

Enjoy, and have a FANTASMIC DAY!

No comments: