Friday, July 09, 2004

Libertarian Means Liberty!

Michael Badnarik - 2004 Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate

Woot!

I wish we didn't have a two party system sometimes, so that I could vote for the candidate who I most agree with, Michael Badnarik, Libertarian Candidate for the 2004 Presidential Election.

However, voting for Michael would be like voting for George W. Bush, and I DON'T want that.

Please take a moment and read the ideas and policies of someone who really thinks about things and wants change for GOOD, instead of running his own agenda, or telling you what to do. (On the website, there is a GREAT little flash movie about that, I'd love to put it on the site but I don't know how.)

I've always been a proponent of people running their own lives, and less government interference. The people should be able to get things done on their own, without running to the government all the time.

This rant has been brought to you today by Blogger.com!

No comments: