Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's Morning In America!

Well, I told you yesterday that I was going to try and write for 15 minutes every day, and here's day one. I titled this post "Morning In America" because it seemed clever at the time. After all, it's morning, and I'm posting in my weblog.

Arguably, it is pretty late in the morning, and most of America has been up for several hours. Whatever.

Armed with some organic vanilla yogurt for breakfast, I'm ready to face the day. Two classes: Gen-X: Behind the Camera, and Introduction to Audio Production. Both are nice classes, but I don't have a long enough break in between to get lunch, which is frustrating, because I don't like eating lunch at 2:00pm.

I e-mail the creator of the NSP "Don't Worry Be Happy" video, (see previous post) and I received permission to have it on YouTube, but he recommended that I contact NSP because they are the actual owners. As soon as I can I'll find someone (probably in PR) and contact them.

Anyway, class is coming up so I better let this post go. I realize it kind sucked, but, oh well.

No comments: