Friday, February 23, 2007

Taxes, Money, And Life--It's all flowin' downhill!

Tax day is coming, financial aid applications are due and lots of paperwork is going to be doing. However, I shouldn't worry about that, as I've got several major editing projects to finish up, and some more editing to do over spring break in NYC!

I called Stewart Colley, my High School chemistry teacher and had a lovely bit of catch-up time with him. It's really great to have friends that are from a different generation who you can call when you are tired of your peers. What a great guy.

I also heard from Jake S. who has confirmed an edit suite for me while I'm in NYC, so I'll be able to enjoy NYC and edit for Jake while I'm down there.

And one last note, I'm going to be editing a sixty second spot for a competition, and I'll be working with a local edit house in Boston, called "Panache Editorial", and I'll be working with a professional editorial... how cool is that?

Well, I'm meeting with Katie M. to work on editing CMYK. Later!

No comments: