Sunday, February 11, 2007

Three Out Of Four Ain't Bad!

Well, I didn't blog yesterday, as some of you may have noticed, but hey, as the title of this post suggests, I'm still doing pretty well.

Anyway, I'm been having more dreams, and they are all anxiety ridden. I keep dreaming about stress and fear, probably because I'm very nervous about the future. I can tell myself in my mind that everything is going to be alright, but my mind doesn't seem to listen. I'm going to have to start taking skullcap again.

Church at 2:00, but I've got to see if I can get some things done so I can leave at 1:00 to get there for the 1:30pm choir practice.

Last night we had a big 20th birthday party for Richard Feindel at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen). It was a grand old time and the food was delicious. I wish I could eat that well everyday. The best part was when we Richard walked in, because we were all seated in this big common area just out side the restaurant, because there were over 30 people, and that was the only space they had. We screamed "Happy Birthday Dick" and started clapping and singing happy birthday, basically everyone in the whole place was watching. Hilarious.

This one's probably going to be short, but hey, when you post daily, the amount of new data gets a little thin. Later!

No comments: