Saturday, August 28, 2004

DAMN YOU INTERNET!

I am standing at a crappy old computer at the Lewiston Public Library, because Adelphia internet is MEGA SCREWED UP at Tanners house. I hate it so much, because I don't have a library card, I only get 15 minutes.

Oh well, as I always tend to say.

Today Maxx and I are going to go to some swimming hole northwest of here, and swim, jump of cliffs into the water, etc. I'm really excited, because I've only been swimming three times this summer, and that's no way to live.

I'm starting to sleep better again, but Adam woke me up again last night when he and his friend began talking in the middle of the night and making all kinds of noise. I guess I had better get used to it, since I am going off to college.

As for my retarded truck, what is going to happen to it is still up in the air, so stay tuned for more updates, and pray my internet comes back up!

No comments: