Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Work Sucks, I Know

Yeah, I think we all agree that being in the rat race is RETARDED. My job now consists of getting boxes full of daypacks (backpacks), pulling the plastic off of them, writing "N/W" (No Warranty) on them, crossing off the warranty on the tag and then RE-BOXING THEM! YEAH!

So I agreed to work for them for another week. Thank goodness I don't have to work with the friggin' lush I worked with today. He came in hungover, but he was really drunk, because he moronically TOLD ME that he has a home breathalizer test, and he blew a .1 this morning. POINT ONE! NOT POINT ZERO ONE! I mean, the legal DUI is what, .06, .08? Who knows! But that was after sleeping for FIVE HOURS! So he was the most unproductive worker ever. Conservativly, I would say that I proccessed at least 12-15 times as many items as he did, and the jerk is going to get paid the same as me.

I guess that's what we get for running our country by the hour instead of by what you actually do.

So anyway, I've still got a couple weeks before I move in to school, but I did a little back to school shopping on Monday with my sister Katie and my Grandmother. And I hate GAP, Abercrombie and Fitch and all those little preppy "status" clothing stores.

Oh well. I need to call my other room mate, Kevin H. and find out what's up with him. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not dead, and really want to post more often, even if it means they are shorter.

Adios!

No comments: