Monday, November 22, 2004

Frosted Flakes in a Dixie Cup

My room mate has almost a full gallon of milk in his fridge which he has to finish up before wednesdsay or throw out. So he said I could use his milk for cereal in the morning. I've had my cereal for a while, but I kept forgetting to pickup some milk, so it's been a while since I've had any. Needless to say, it's really hard to pour cereal into a Dixie pastic cup, and harder to eat out of properly. I spilled quite a bit of cereal.

Anyway, I have a full schedule today. I have a class from 10am to 11:45, lunch, then at 1:30pm I am helping with the load-on of a show that will be going up tonight in the "Caberet" (a preforming space here on campus) until about 3:30 or so. Then at 4-5:45pm I have another class, and at 6 I have a special shoot in Studio B for the "R Rated Kid's Show" which a guy on my floor is producing. That should wrap up around 8pm, at which time I have another meeting at the student union at 8pm--Women in Motion. That usually isn't done until 9:30 or so. So as you can see...busy, busy busy!

Wish me luck.

No comments: