Monday, November 22, 2004

Wow, it WAS a busy day

Whew! I sure am tired. I did QUITE a lot of things, and I am proud of it. My taping at 6pm actually went until ten, instead of at 8, which is when I swear I was told it would end. But all in all it was good because I was doing something that I like, even though it was at a lower level of professionalism than I would have liked.

Oh well.

Anyway, an anonymous commenter called me a "tease" because I didn't let you all know which James Taylor CD's that I bought. Well, I bought James Taylor's Greatest Hits Volumes One and Two. About two hours of soulful singing by the master.

Also, I was asked about how I got a ticket to the The Life and Death of Peter Sellers (Click here to see a trailer!) Well, a while back, someone had left a copy of Rolling Stone Magazine in the Common Room, and as I was flipping through it there was an ad telling you to go online and sign up for advance screening tickets, and they would give them to random people. Basically a giveaway. I believe the film has not been released in the US yet, but it will air on HBO in late December. From what I saw of the trailer, it seems like it will be a fascinating movie.

Anyway, I really need to get started on my art paper which is due by noon tommorow.

No comments: