Saturday, September 04, 2004

Less Than 24 Hours To Go!

In 16 Hours and 26 minutes, I will begin moving my stuff into my dorm room! My excitement is building, and its really starting to settle into my mind that I am REALLY going to do it!

Everyone else has already started school, and so it's been kinda lonely here. Maxx H. and I have been hanging out, since he and I are the only ones left. (He's going into the Air Force) We did some last minute shopping tonight getting some things I forgot. I'm also holding off on getting some other things, since I don't know if I'll need them or not.

I just finished having a great talk with Tanner's dad, Patrick. We always have good conversations about Lewiston/Auburn, and the states of the world locally and globaly. In short, he's a blast to talk with.

One more box is left to pack, and then it'll just be my computer and the clothes on my back before tommorow. I don't think I will go to church before going to Boston, so that I can sleep in a little and read more of the Illiad before I go down. I know I'm not going to get a lot read while I'm getting moved in.

Oh! PLEASE tune in to C-Span on Monday at 1pm for a televised debate between Libertarian candidate Michael Badnarik and Green Party candidate David Cobb. It's sure to be an enlightening REAL debate, unlike the scripted bullcrap which comes out of the Republicrats mouths. I know my TV will be on.

Going to wrap it up. The next time I blog, it will be from the 12th floor of my dorm in Boston, Massachusetts!!! Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I walked by Emerson today! And I told the women I was with, "I have a really cool friend going there! Right in Boston, man, he's lucky..." ^_^ So best of luck! Drop me a line once you get settled in and perhaps I can take the T in to see you some weekend.

Anna K.

msevangeline said...

I love you sooo much Ezra, I know you'll do awesome at school! Stay true to you..just be yourself people will fall in love with you...*smiles* I miss you so much...will you call me tonight? Please..I love you!