Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A Modest Proposal

EAT BABIES!!! No, I just watched SeaLab 2021 and they talked about "A Modest Proposal" by Johnathan Swift. Man, that's a great idea.

Today was good, I went and talked to Amy, director of The Emerson Channel, about getting a job as an editor. I probably won't get hired on a paid basis right away, but I'll probably get a job volenteering as a block editor, which is linear editing. So I'm going to try and get work/study as a mail room clerk, since I do have experience in shipping and receiving.

Today was good other than that, food here continues to be excellent, and we walked all the way down to the Shaw'a Supermarket to get some goodies. I'm fitting in, everyone on this floor is grea--OOH! I met a Mormon named Dean today, and he lives two rooms away on my floor! We'll probably end up going to church together. It's good to know I know some one with the same background as me.

Talk more later!

1 comment:

msevangeline said...

Sounds like things are going awesome, I had a dream last night that I was at a summer camp at Emerson. You must have been taking a summer semester because you there, weird, huh? Anyways, that's awesome that you met someone to go to church with, and you'll meet tons of new people once you start insitute too!
I continue to be exicted for you and miss you a lot. Saw mama C she asked how you were doing..
Love Katie