Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'm totally not the person I used to be, or thought I was.

I realized today that I'm not who I used to be, or who I used to think I was. I mean, for crying out loud, I'm not even funny anymore. Read my blog posts, they're all so serious. I'm not even involved at school and I feel so... like I don't belong here. I've failed so far at everything I've tried to do here, and I don't have much more energy left. Maybe I should just transfer to JMU or UMF with my friends, so I'll feel good again. There is no solution.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Hey Ezra,
Don't fret about the little things...you still have your sense of humor. The transition into college is definitely tough, but it will soon pass. I think all of us kids going into college semi-question our choice in schools. You've got to remember the corny sports phrase "no pain, no gain." Wait it out and think it all through and you'll end up realizing you chose Emerson for a reason. Sorry about the seriousness of the comment.
-Charles