Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Morning After

Suprisingly, everything seems pretty normal and ho-hum. Although you get a general sense of happiness, desipite the fact that everyone is exhausted out of their minds from being up until Lord knows when.

Everyone here at Emerson appeared to be fairly responsible in their celebration. Of course you probably saw the footage of morons setting off fireworks in Kenmore Square by Fenway Park, but that was the exception rather than the rule. Over all, people were excited and euphoric about this awesome and miraculous come-back.

Suprisingly few people were absent from morning classes, a good indicator of general responsibility and awareness.

But anyway, I finished editing the Boston Irish Film Festival package for GME last night, and it aired this morning. Apparently the producer liked it or didn't have time to change it, because it was exactly as I had edited it. I also got about 2/3rds the way through a piece on third party candidates for ECTV's 'Speechless', which will be taped tommorow.

So I'm editing, and I'm actually voulenteering to edit more next week. I like editing, and I'm so happy to be 'back in the saddle' proverbially speaking. I may even go out and become a cameraman for 'The Ladies Room' on ECTV. It's all coming together, I just have to watch myself and make sure I don't get overwhelmed.

Homework due within the next 12 days includes a twenty page website on what we've been learning in our digital culture class (I've yet to choose a specific concentration) and a rough draft of my Visual Arts essay.

So I'm keeping busy. I hope you all are too, so sleep well, eat right, and God bless.

No comments: