Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Times They Are A-Changin'

My apologies to Bob Dylan for using a line from his song to adorn my pithy webspace.

But you may have noticed that this particular space is looking a TINY bit better. I removed the long standing Michael Badnarik flash animation, and will be (at some point) replacing that with a small photo/link to badnarik's site in the sidebar.

Additionally, the ads have moved to the bottom of the page, the google search field is gone, and the Archives list his been fixed so it actually is INSIDE the sidebar.

I've also added another site counter in the side bar.

All in all, I think these changes were long overdue and make the page look a little bit less sloppy. I'll post a little bit more tonight. Until then, BON VOYAGE! (Don't know why I said that.)

No comments: